So the new school year is here! With 3 kids, every school year gets crazier and crazier! With two kids having playgroup and kindy in the morning, while the other goes for afternoon session... Insane is the word to describe the situation.
Belle leaves home for kindy at 8 a.m., Nic starts playgroup at 9.30 a.m., Didi has some morning classes two days in the week, Nic ends playgroup at 11.30 a.m. with Belle ending her classes at 11.30 a.m. at another location. While Didi has to be in school by 12.10 p.m. So are you confused with their scheduling yet? Haha!
Well, let's talk about resolutions/goals this year.
On the parenting side...
- I would like to scream/yell/scold less. In short, be much more patient with my trio. My mantra/prayer: see here.
- I would like to spend a little more time "growing" my eldest girl. I hope she will blossom even more this year.
- Helping my middle child find her position in the family, instead of just screaming her head off all the time.
- Encouraging my third child to speak more. He has surprised us in the past few weeks, by showing us all his vocabulary. I am hoping to build on his first words even more.
Now on to the personal side.. (This is afterall NOT a parenting blog!)
- SHOP less. SAVE more
- Count my blessings everyday!
- Work on that exercise programme I've been thinking about
- Spend more time with my mother. Now that she's retired, I want to spend more time with her!
- Clean living attempt #x.
- Get started with the personal idea I have. *akan datang*